I graduated from Department of Chemistry, Shandong Normal University in 1998. The major is analytical chemistry. Since 1999, I have worked as a postgraduate student at the College of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Zhejiang University of Technology, supervised by Prof. Huazhang Liu. The research work is mainly focus on the oxide supported ruthenium catalysts for ammonia synthesis. In 2001, I entered State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, worked as a doctoral student, supervised by Prof. Can Li.
Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Applications of Novel Metal (Al, Fe)-substituted Mesoporous Materials.
Main research interests:
(1) The preparation of highly isolated metal substituted mesoporous materials and other new catalytic materials.
(2) Synthesis and characterization of the mesoscopically organized porous materials/catalysts.
(1) Have a strong background in chemistry, including inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry/catalysis and analytical techniques, such as XRD, TEM/SEM, BET, UV-vis, GC, TPD/TPR, IR and Raman Spectra.
(2) Familiar with solution synthesis of inorganic materials and characterization of nanoscale materials.
(3) Skilled in the synthesis and characterization of ordered mesoporous materials.
(4) Good communication ability and high cooperation spirit.